Monday, Wednesday & Friday
8.30 am - 4.30 pm
Or by appointment
Make an appointment
1. Click on the day on which you want to make the appointment
2. Click on the time you want the appointment to commence
3. Fill in your personal details in the boxes
4. Give a short reason why you want the appointment (300 letters only)
5. If your preferred time is not available:
call free 0800 685 088 so that we can do our best to accommodate
you, or put your preferred time in the bottom box and you will be
We ask you
Postpone your appointment if you or people in close contact with you have recently returned from overseas.
Limit your numbers through the clinic by bringing one support person (if required)
with you. Please do not bring sick children with you to the clinic.
We require 24 hours notice to cancel or change an
appointment. Failure to do so may result in being
charged the same fee as per the booked appointment.